Whatever your style or theme, we will create a bespoke menu for you, we’re dab hands at wedding receptions & we’re passionate about setting things up exactly the way you want them.
Whether it’s canapés & bowl food, beautiful buffets with plenty of choice or a stunning four-course dinner.
Our tailored wedding menus, show-stopping cocktails & extensive wine cellar bring our unique wedding venues to life, turning a beautiful location into a place to remember.
Shorlisted in the Bridebook Wedding Caterer of the Year Awards, it’s no secret why we’re London’s favourite wedding caterer.
If you need a little more convincing before the big day, then have a look for yourself at our picturesque wedding day photos from previous wedding clients.
Made up your mind already? If you would like us to send you some more sample menus for your event, then please get in touch.
Best of British Wedding Menu
- Tiny country style terrine on brioche toast with cornichon
- Retro prawn cocktail in baby gem baskets
- Tartlets with caramelised onions, apples, taleggio, walnuts and honey
- Sticky pigs in blankets with a spicy tomato dipping sauce
- Seabass fillets with fennel and dill braised potatoes
- Deluxe shepherd’s pie
- Sweet potato and goat’s cheese pie
All of our delicious mains are served with peas with little onions and crisp buttered greens
Trio of Mini Desserts
- Tangy Seville orange curd tart with a chocolate base
- Apple and blackberry crumble pots with crunchy cinnamon top
- English gooseberry fool topped with an edible flower
Sharing Style Wedding Menu
- Whole Creamy Burrata
- Prosciutto and Parma Ham
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on the vine
- Juicy Figs
- Fresh Pesto
- Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Oil
- Whole sliced ciabatta
- Sizzle platters of rare beef Tagliatta with rocket, parmesan and radishes, served with burning rosemary sprigs
- Individual plates of mixed grain pilaf with sweet potato roasted in coconut oil, with fennel shavings and halloumi
A Lettice dessert station of British baby desserts;
- Glass cylinders of Eton mess and rose meringue shards
- Lettice waffle cones of elderflower ice cream garnished with mint
- Beautiful macaron tower with gold leaf
Traditional Spring Wedding Breakfast
- Mustard choux buns with rare roast beef and sweet caramelised red onions
- Beetroot potato cakes with caraway cured salmon, horseradish cream and chives
- Soft boiled quails egg with celery toast and asparagus tips
- Crab, avocado and plum tomato tian with grapefruit dressing and celery cress
- Risotto of organic chicken with Parmesan, lemon thyme and asparagus
- Beetroot, goat’s cheese mousse, honeycomb crumb and chicory
- Rack of lamb with fondant potato, buttered samphire, roasted cherry tomatoes and a balsamic glaze
- Seared salmon with pea puree, mint oil and jersey royals
- Open lasagne of asparagus and wilted spinach with roasted red pepper pesto and Parmesan crisps
- Frosted raspberry tart with chocolate pastry and crème patisserie
- White chocolate cheesecake and berry compote
- Tangy Seville orange curd chocolate tarts